Saturday, June 17, 2006

Please sir, can I have some more?




Announcer quote of the day:

“Security is very tight here for the US…there are 32 teams competing in this World Cup tournament and the United States is the only team whose name doesn’t appear on the side of the team bus…”

Thanks for the heads up, you moron….


Also, YAY GHANA...... never have I seen so many beautiful black men in one place.... god, I love soccer.... :)



Speaking of..... you just gotta love those Angolian short-shorts..... :)

My hope/prediction for Group E: USA and Ghana all the way!! :)

I just can't get enough of this futbal...

4 comments:

Heather said...

someone has been posting a lot :)

Madam Mim said...

i realize that as of the game saturday, the US and Ghana both can't make it. BOOOO.... how can I choose between my country and my heart? It;s a good thing that who I chear for has absolutely no bearing on who wins.

Heather said...

dude, you cheer for the shortest shorts, duh. ;)

tara said...

dude, YOU are fantastic. I've enjoyed getting to know you better this past year, and I'll miss you while you're gone for a month. I couldn't ask for a better roommate for this coming year. Thanks for putting up with my moods and indulging my humor. When you come back...wweeeee're mooving!

Love,

Tara B. True (I wish)