Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Westboro Baptist Church's tribute to VT

From the same people who brought you anti-gay protests at military funerals, comes a heartwarming message of Jesus' love and compassion in the wake of the VT tragedy:

Godhatesamerica.com

At first I just couldn't get over how much I hate these people. And then, I began to realize that they don't deserve the satisfaction of getting me all riled up. Honestly, I feel sorry for them. How horrible to be so consumed with unexplainable hatred towards others...to blindly follow teachings that contradict rational notions of equality, justice and compassion.....and to fail to understand how such cruel words and actions could hurt others....

I pity these people.

2 comments:

taxon said...

If you hate them.. just post the domain and don't link to it.

RosieLayne said...

I'm concerned that such a radical, hateful group has been chosen as the example for Christian society as a whole. They do not understand the love of Christ and are preaching Old Testament consequences. Christ came to abolish the old law. He is the new law and forgiveness, love, and mercy are what He taught. Just as the Muslims should not be judged as a whole based on suicide bombers, neither should Christians be considered hateful because one church is so cruel.